Frequently Asked Questions
Medical malpractice can be a very complicated area of law, especially for those unfamiliar with it. If you or someone you love has been injured because of unsafe medical care, you may be left with a number of questions concerning how you can get the financial compensation to which you are entitled.
That is why at Lowenthal & Abrams, P.C., we have provided the following list of FAQs. We believe that it is incredibly important to provide malpractice victims with the information they need to make informed decisions regarding their legal rights and options. If you would like to discuss your needs with our experienced Scranton medical malpractice lawyers, please contact us today by calling .
- Who Can Commit Acts of Medical Malpractice?
- Can I Sue on My Loved One’s Behalf?
- Who Is At Fault?
- Can I Sue My Pharmacist?
- Difference Between Medical Malpractice and Surgical Malpractice?
- Will I Win My Medical Malpractice Lawsuit?
- What is the Statute of Limitations in Pennsylvania?
- Are There Medical Malpractice Lawsuit Caps in Pennsylvania?
- Do I Need a Lawyer?
- How Long Will My Medical Malpractice Case Take?
- How Can I Recognize Medical Malpractice?